Search This Blog

HoN

Monday, August 30, 2010

Oral Sex

I'm bored so i thought i would compose a piece on my love for oral sex. Now, oral sexisn't for thefeint hearted as it involves putting a giant dick, into your open mouth. For most women (and most men) this can be a very difficult task to perform without forcing a gag reflew and chucking stomach fluids all over the poor guys penis. Although once you have mastered the artof not gagging on a monster cock you shall find that the experience is both very pleasurable for both giver and reciever and in some cases even induces orgasms. Which reminds me of the time when i gave a girl a orgasm for the first time. I was 14 and she was 16 and i touched her tit and she loved it so much that she had a orgasm and screamed and stuff and loved it cause she was so wet. Yeah. I'm so player.

And no, i have never had pink eye... That was from dust not shit particles....

No comments:

Post a Comment